Need to translate?

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Birth Announcements 9/18/14: Loralei Harper, Lander James, and more.

I love doing these, because I love getting all this name inspiration from parents. I was surprised to see some of my current name crushes! Here are some interestingly-named babes born in September:

 
Girls:
Annika Grace
Fallon McKenna
Lola Elizabeth
Emilia Brenley
Nora June
Delilah Morgan
Pepper Noel
Callie Thera
Loralei Harper
Emmy Spencer
Viviana Simone
Cosette Ruby
Iris Juliana
Seraphina Christine Dawn
 
 
Boys:
Jedidiah James
Beau Oliver
Jens William
McCormick John
Abe Maxwell
Killian Archer
Bryer John
Ari Grey
Leland Stone
Titus William
Everett Reeves
Lander James
Sawyer Mathias

 
Most unexpected first names: Jens, and Pepper.
 
Most unexpected middle names: Reeves & Thera.
 
Names the could become more popular soon: Titus & Viviana-- I think Titus could be the next Silas, in popularity terms. Viviana is a bit frillier than Vivian, a name climbing the charts, so to me it's only logical that it takes the charts by storm, too.
 
My personal favorites: Beau Oliver, and Lola Elizabeth



 

No comments:

Post a Comment